HOW TO MAKE YOUR VISIT EASY
* Schedule a time to come visit, most times I can make work so let me know what works for you. Call when you are coming and give yourself time to play with the puppies and make sure you are picking the one that suits you the best.
* Wear clothes you can get dirty in, they are puppies and do like to run and wrestle in the dirt.
* Only visit one breeder a day if you are looking at multiple litters, this helps to not spread illness. Make sure you do not wear the same shoes or clothes to visit different litters. If everyone does this, everyone benefits with a healthy puppy.
* Bring a towel for the puppy to ride on in the car, sometimes they do get car sick. You can bring a crate or let the puppy ride on your lap, but a towel is important. They won't need a toy or chewer in the car, they are usually too interested in what is going on or a little tired from the change of environment.
* I love when people ask questions, it means you are putting a lot of thought into your puppy. I will answer any question no matter how silly it seems.
* Be ready to give your puppy a bath when you get home, wrestling with littermates in the dirt is a lot of fun but not very clean. Then just love them like crazy.
* Please do not bring your other dogs. I understand that you want to see how they get along, but I cannot take the risk of an unknown dog for the safety of my puppies and adult dogs.
* Please let me know if allergies are an issue. Goldendoodles do have different coat types and some are more allergy friendly than others.
I have recently learned about the Blue Dog Bakery and love to pass on good things my dogs and I like to my puppies families. Blue Dog Bakery's treats are made in the USA and every ingredient in them can be found in your typical household kitchen. To learn more about them and to find a location that carries them near you please visit their web site www.bluedogbakery.com
Before the pup is 5 weeks old we do accept personal checks.
After the pup has reached 5 weeks of age or older we prefer cash, we do give a receipt signed and dated by both parties.
If you choose to pay by personal check, money order or cashiers check the puppy will be held until the final payment has cleared.
I do not hold puppies without deposits. This applies to puppies of all ages.
Please call or email for more information
Follow us on Facebook
Interested in a playgroup for your Solid Gold Doodle?
We are pleased to announce that our First Generation Miniature Goldendoodles have arrived. We have males available. Please call or email for more information.
Dixie and Dan welcomed their first generation miniature goldendoodles the end of September. The puppies will be 20-35 lbs full grown. Very nice golds and reds. Four boys available. They are ready to go home November 25th.
Kelly and Leo welcomed their first generation miniature goldendoodles the end of September. They will be 20-45 lbs. There is one male available in this litter. He will be ready to go home November 24th.